View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thanks sky and yeah, I'm pretty much over it now, but today has been a very nice 'learning curve' for me, so I must thank nitiananda for that.

I'm a Laya Yogi myself and it IS a case of 'physician heal thySELF' because I also realise and recognise the wellspring of knowledge and experience within which I should be relying on, more than from without.

I totally walled up at this one:
and if I REALLY wanted to, I could give peteyzen a run for his money as to who has the biggest ego on here by challenging nitiananda to an actual 'let's see who knows more about Tantra' debate...which I know I will win...hands down...no contest.

Or, I could always go into direct 'chaneling mode' and say "you simply don't understand who YOU are talking to"....and I know you guys all know what I am capable of...and nitiananda is only a 'newbie' to this in regards. I have to be very humble about it though, because if I don't hold it back, it is an amazing sight to behold...and yeah, it scares me sometimes...but maybe that's what I NEED to do, because that side of it is VERY dark...but also, very effective.

Om Batuk Bhairavaye Namah

" you simply don't understand who YOU are talking to"

Unbelievable what ego does to some.. I think we all understand who we are talking to