View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Hello,

My understanding and My Experience has been that the highr self is your best resource. I still use and appreciate my guides and guardian angel(s), however the more constant link is with my higher self.

The Key to receiving and trusting in your intuitive messages from spirit is to get your intellect to step aside and allow those insights to flow to you easily. When it is hard to 'hear' answers from spirit, there is a conflict with your intellect. It has an issue with its comfort level as it relates to these things.

There are those spiritual teachers which suggest you get authoritative with your intellect and kind of demand it comply with your wishes. I do not like that approach at all. I find it best in the long run to appreciate and understand what the intellect is all about. How it serves us and when it needs allow and accept what it is innately uncomfortable with(spiritual guidance).

When you build a harmony with all that you are, the integration process for this or that is much easier.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/