View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 10:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Hi! Along with all the excellent advice by the others here, and since you mentioned it began around the time of your child's birth, I was wondering if you might possibly have postpartum- or postnatal-depression. The symptoms vary a lot, and it doesn't have to specifically be depression. I'm not a doctor. But a google search showed that it may last several months or even a year. I've heard there's help for this -- am not sure where to start -- perhaps an obstetrician or regular doctor? Of course this is only a suggestion, if it feels right to you.

Also, you may have had other incarnations with your child where you came together in this lifetime to work something out. There might have been a trauma that you're experiencing from this other lifetime, and you're feeling the emotions from it. (Just another suggestion here -- since I don't really know.) If you like to meditate, perhaps you could think about all that severe anxiety (just touch lightly on it in your mind -- NOT enough to get lost in the feelings). Then ask in your mind something like, "What's the original situation that caused these feelings?" Then try to keep your mind blank to receive an answer.

You might want to do the meditation when you know you'll have a chunk of time to complete this. Sometimes what shows up can be a little shocking, and you need time to cry and shake and get it all out. If you haven't done this before and it feels like something major might show itself, perhaps you can go to a past life hypnotist (or regressionist, is that the word?). That way you'll have someone who's trained to help you through it.

Past trauma doesn't have to be bad or law-breaking. It could be something like you had the same spirit/child in another life and some sort of death happened, and you're scared that in this lifetime it'll happen again.

I hope I'm not being negative here. Just putting out suggestions. Am not sure if any of these will sound like something you want to pursue.

I hope you have tons of relief soon!

Wow such great advice. Thank you infinitely!!! I've been meaning to set aside some time for a much needed meditation session and your response if the best affirmation I could possibly receive. I lost my mom to cancer when I turned 21 and think that also might be a source of my anxiety. Just the fear/hope that I'll be around to see my kid mature into an adult and beyond. Idk. But your advice is amazing peace and light!!