Thread: 2 Trains
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Guide

2 Trains

Hello, I had this dream last night it was interesting enough for me to write about it. soo here it is.

Last night in the dream i was on a train that was going fast but not uncontrollably fast and I kept getting a aerial view of this train and back at what was going on inside the train. I noticed that this train seemed more modern and was well lit inside and I remember shinny wooden panels that looked fancy. When the view would go into the sky I realized there was another train on the tracks next to us that was slow and it seemed like there was slower and that it was covered in dirt.

It seemed like the train I was on was a lot better than the other train. We then took a junction to where we made a wide right turn on the tracks and the train leaned really deep as if it was about to topple over on its right side but it didn't. The junction put us on the same tracks as the slower train and it seemed that we would speeed up and then that train would get in the way and we would give it a boost by pushing it.

There was another junction coming up and it seemed like there were 6 different tracks to choose from and as we neared it the slow train just went left and disappeared and we went right but it seemed like it was also the end of the line. There were other people on the train who got off to look around as I did. One of these areas looked like someones room in a house. It seemed as if someone just took half of a house and put it outside and it still seemed like if you walked into the house that it was still a house and not exposed to the elements of the other 50% missing. So it didn't appear trashed or broken down it seemed cozy and their was a ambient light that reminded me of the type of lighting they do in fancy restaurants or Starbucks... anyways there was a large shelf of rocks....

I immediately realized there were 2 large pieces of blue tourmaline and put them in my pocket because they were going home with me. The other stones looked like they were cut and polished into sections but they did not capture my interests as much. That was the end of the dream.

What could this have meant?