Thread: Clair Sentience
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 08:10 AM
imageimaginer

Clair Sentience

Hello everyone my name is Whare and I am new to these forums. I feel very honoured to be here and to be talking with so many diverse souls on their spiritual path. I am very pleased to meet you all and greet you with much love. As you grow by helping me so too will I with your counsel. So I am very grateful for all that you have to teach me.

There is a question I would like to ask and it is to do with clair sentience. I am hyper sensitive and I recieve feelings all the time all over my body some are hard to explain yet some are not. Sometimes they feel like a touch or a vibration. Sometimes I feel tears when I'm not crying or sweat when I'm not physically active and so on and so forth. But most of the feelings I recieve come on my face and I was wondering if the feelings that I get are the same for every person like me or are they different for each person. What I want to know is, is there a book or website or person here that could help me to understand fully what they mean. Because sometimes I could get 2 or 3 feelings at a time on my face and this really confuses me. Is there like a diagram that is kind of similar to acupucture but is about feelings and their positions on the face or on any other part of the body? A diagram that could act as a guide for clair sentients or feeling people. What I am also confused about is, are these feelings about me or the ones I love and are they from those in spirit or just earthbound spirits, what do they mean? Should I trust them? I know they are messages for me but sorting them out and deciphering them all at once is mind boggling. Could somebody please help me to understand this and guide me to the right answers.