View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
It is not only childhood. Let's say all the events from my childhood until 2024/15. I keep running back to the past. They seem sweeter to me. I sometimes have woken up in the idle of night with a fear of I will.Not after seeing any nightmare but a sudden rush of a feeling .

Have you had any near death experience? Like outer body experience?

Hello

I have had a "lesson" Near Death Event. I came into this life with a lot of things really open with me on what is best described as the "Paranormal" world. I had to reverse learn how it all works for those seeing to learn it. I just knew it. So while I had to learn a lot of the "dark stuff" to be able to help others in it I was not to do it to someone. That is the path I was heading on and I got a lesson death event from it.

As for the out of body "Astral Projection" I can just think and go. I can freely go in and out of the body. This is a very different event than a death one.

It could be that you have a block in your path or a fork in the path that your not seeing past. Like what direction you want life to go. This at times gives us that escape feeling that takes us back to childhood and at times those more innocent and dependent days.

Lynn