Thread: Nephilim
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
If he is your father then that would make you one of the Rephaim which is just another name for giant.

I don't think I'm tall enough ;) Though interestingly, my Father is ;) He's about 15 feet tall. Though what with him not having a human body it's kind of hard to quantify that.

Quote:
Ask him for information concerning your ancestry and maybe the chance to see your true mother who will be a siren. All human woman, once mated with an angel turns into a siren.

Siren? I thought sirens were mythical mermaid creatures??

As far as I know, most humans who marry angels end up half way between our world and theirs, inasmuch as exposure to the angels frequency of vibration tends to drag them up to the point of ascension very fast. At which point they become able to walk in and out of both worlds at will. Rather like an angel.

As for my Mother, she appears to be one with my Father. They're a sort of collective, along with a group of other soul family members, out of whom generate legions of little baby souls by a process of division. Those little souls go on to live lives, sometimes in the lower creation.

I don't know about the antichrist. Personally I feel that the antichrist is inside all of us. That's just universal balance.

Quote:
Does you Father have a true name ? Because according to the fallen watchers, all of their names are aliases for something else.

I just know him as Azrael. He does have other names, I just can't translate them into English. People have suggested in the past that the Angel of Death was never on one side or the other, and that he prefers to carry out his function without getting involved. The real Azrael absolutely IS like that. He laughs at those who threaten him. He can bring the devil to his knees in a flood of tears and apologies.

We who know him intimately are left with no question that Azrael is uncontrollable ;)

He'll unapologetically ignore any command he doesn't like, even if it comes from God. He does what he wants, when he wants, in the way he wants. His only restriction is a self imposed choice - he doesn't do harm.

But 'harm' means one thing to us, and another thing to God.