View Single Post
Old 28-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Master
wow Moke that is quite a statement. that's cool you have such confidence.. I wish you'd hurry though, I am impatient and 8 years is kinda long..

I found what you and what 7luminaries said particularly interesting.

I think part of understanding is working in the realm of your understanding. Sure people can't learn everything right away, but you have to be armed with certain tools to progress most efficiently. i.e. ignorant isn't bliss and knowledge is power. there are probably many people capable of transforming but they aren't even aware they ought to or could.

I thought of this because as I read this thread I thought of the book The Celestine Prophecy as it's the main tool in my kit thusfar. it's from the 90s if you haven't read it but I never heard of it or read it until just recently.
I'm reading the second book now but I've been procrastinating on it..

also since I've become more spiritual I've talked with more people; ones who are more spiritual who have said similar things as you all about helping others, and those who are not who fail to see my newly passionate point of views.. I still have a deal of healing to do on myself before I can become effective so it's frustrating but I don't give up in the meantime.
I think I am pretty aware in general but still an amateur idealist and there is tons for me to learn.

ok so being ready is part but there has to be some sort of intervention for people to learn what they should/could. it seems artificial in a way, but the state of mainstream living is so severely floundering that there needs to be some interfering. I guess I mean on a more individual level, like let's not let the government in on this lol..

hmm it sounds like suffering though is the key for becoming enlightened for many.
it's so sad and stupid how some use their suffering as a crutch instead of advancing. of course I am thinking of specific incidents of people I know, such as doing nothing or doing something lamer when there are natural effective alternatives medicinally and things like that..

ok I guess that's all