View Single Post
Old 24-02-2020, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I wonder I mean some people are shown about reincarnation like myself...and I feel like my life path has set me up for the truth....I actually think this is my first life where I get almost the whole picture. But it seems some people are never shown this and live their whole lives in the matrix and not believing in the spirit world signs reincarnation etc.
Not being told is NO indication that one is not meant to know. I was not told anything about reincarnation, yet still discovered it on my own. That did not come with any illumination about my life path having been set for some purpose.
--------------
You seem to be under the misconception that knowing one's life purpose is tied to reincarnation. Even for those that choose multiple incarnations, only some set up a plan divided up into chunks hopefully small enough to accomplish in one or a few lifetimes.

Some choose reincarnation without purpose other than to experience various life paths. I have talked to a number of 'tourists' and 'wanderers'. They have no big plan, they just take it as it comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I am wondering if this is simply their path because it is better for them not to know?
For most people, knowing about reincarnation itself is a distraction at best. A sizable portion of people use it as an escape goat for the problems in this lifetime. They act helpless rather then taking action and dealing with their life situation as it is now.

On a mixed note: it is also difficult to take this life too seriously knowing that its just one of so many.

--------------

I have less experience about people who are sent here with a life plan or purpose (either knowing from birth or told later). Mostly I have noticed they tend to resist being told what to do.