Thread: The "Event"
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless

I was just talking to my husband about this, and he reminded me, yet again, of another reason not to listen to or buy into the news. The Romans controlled the masses by free tickets to the show to watch people being eaten. Wondering if that ever really stopped happening…

No, we live in the new Roman empire. If you learn history (real history) you will know that when the Romans decided to hand over the empire to the "Church" they also gave the secular part of the empire to the British and that started what is called the British empire, but it is really the Roman empire. All the same kinds of things went on when the British took over and they are still going on now.

As for the Mayan calendar, the infamous roman pope Gregory spread the rumors and lies about the Mayans and their "calendar". They actually have several calendars and if it wasn't for them we would not have a leap year. Pope Greg's mathemeticians found that the Mayans had much more accurate solar and lunar calendars than any european group and they integrated their solar calendar into what we now call the Gregorian Calendar, and the proof that the empire is going strong is that all business around the world uses the Gregorian calendar to stay in synch with the rest of the world.