Thread: My poor cat
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 11:04 PM
janspirit

Red face

Hi James

sorry to hear about your cat... My cat passed away in the mid 90's...he just went away one day (he was sick) and didn't come back, so i had no body to bury..

He was a beautiful black cat called Donal and I have for about 5 years.. I got him from the cat's home.. when he was about 1.. He lived a colourful life, always out and about... I thought if he was human he'd be a biker or something LOL..

One night i dreamed of him after he went away and he was happy and safe..

I know he'll be there when I pass over.

currently I share my life with two beautiful cats, tabbies, one is 5 and one is nearly one.. the young one always puts toys next to me ready to play as soon as i wake up, bless her...

Cats are wonderful, this life would be a lot emptier without them..

Lots of hugs to u

Janspirit xoxo

PS Last July my lovely sister Lucy lost her beautiful Fudge and she asked me to tell ya that she was in the vets with the same dilemma... she had him for 5 years..
and she left him there overnight and rang and said I WANT TO BRING HIM HOME the next day.. He is buried in the garden and she said she feels better for that
cos she knows where he is, she buried him with his teddy and said her goodbye, and she sends u a Big Hug... xoxo

Last edited by janspirit : 04-04-2007 at 11:06 PM.