Thread: Regression...
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Yes it is. A good therapist will assist you with that effort if there is some thing in particulat you wish to resolve.

Now if you want to better understand those formative years, that is another story. We do know some things about child development but not a lot in my opinion. Right out of the womb, we are in the process of forming our outlook on life. We do that by inquiring from those around us, our parents, at a subconscious level. By the age of 2-3 these templates of understanding are securely in place. How much more excellerated this process is at that time is hard to guess.

At some point the child will bring in their own past life experiences. That most likely takes place on day 1. How it gets blended with the childs evolving intellect is hard to say. I sense it gets put mostly in the background.

Sounds like you want to find a regrissionist for some reason.

Best Wishes,
John

Thanks for your reply John, yes, I would think a good regressionist might help in my quest, or even a Medium whose vibrations are high enough to be able to connect with those passed whom have connections with myself.