View Single Post
Old 24-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Seeker
I very much 'get' that. And who says we failed? Maybe the results aren't evident as of yet. Maybe somethings we did influence them in the future and not in the present moment. I think maybe the results just aren't ready yet. We might have helped them even if we don't realize, and they don't realize it, as of yet. I think every bit of positive energy is warranted and maybe we help more than we know.

Sometimes it's not for us to know the greater plan. I very much believe this. I believe it's more dazzling and splendid than we are on earth aware, or could be aware of. To know might explode our little human brains so maybe we're just allowed glimpses. That's might take on it - we might be influencing them positively and it might take awhile (and other positive influences) to really 'build' on them.

I agree though completely there is a time when the guide must let them go. It's sad if you feel you haven't made progress *though you may have* and it is draining occasionally I agree. Grounding and protection is important in being an empath that much I've learned already.

But personally I think all positive energy is worth it, even if we can't personally see the outcome of it all. Just have to have faith it's working, but I agree sometimes it's hard to watch them make their own mistakes etc. Kind of letting a little baby bird fly, the parents have to though it's hard. Everyone is on their own journey. But then you seem to know that, it's hard though. I can relate.