View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I forgot to mention, always listen to a woman, nothing worse than a man that doesn't listen.

Agree. I've learned this the hard way. And use to fall asleep during my dinner dates trying to listen only to be waken up by the waiter then i ask "where did she go?" "Who's going to pay for this?" But not anymore. Now i bring a tape recorder to a date. And listen to her whenever i can't sleep.

Quote:
I think we need to make clear what eye we're talking about here. There's lots of eyes knocking about this place, third eye, japs eye, all sorts.

The eyes that remain two and never dissolves and becomes one.

Quote:

Good. This is a very handy skill. Women like dishwashers.

You're very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
. HAHAHA!!! that's great. Maybe men will believe it and do it. Creep a bunch of ladies out. Witch means more choices for you. Out smart the em! Hahaha

So that leaves me as a last resort. I agree that a woman has to be extremely desperate to select me. So here i am for the desperadoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Any bloke who comes up to our table in the pub/café, I ask him for his latest bank statement.

Lorelyen, if i happen to stumble upon you, i would happily share my latest bank statement with you. Then together we can laugh at how much of a broke bloke i really am. A rich broke bloke that smokes coke and likes to joke.