View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 05:00 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Reading for Pisces
I'm thinking of going self employed, what should my main consideration?

Minicross: Wheel of Fortune rev + 5 of Swords (I read crossed card upright always, a la Tarot Lady)
'Base': Ace of Pent rev
'Crown': Queen of Wands

The main message here is that you need to make sure you don't overcook yourself. You're not up to full scratch yet so the going will be a bit rougher than it would be under normal circumstances. Health related? There's a suggestion here that what you're looking at going into is something you weren't able to do previously, or haven't been able to do for a while. There's also a feeling here that "you're the only one, you don't have a lot of back-up around you" meaning that you need to ensure that you're capable of sustaining whatever work you take on.

Long-term I think it's all going to work out - you've got lots of spunk and energy, and ambition like that doesn't stay idle for too long.

Let me know if you need/want a part-timer based on the other side of the globe, it looks like I might be open to new opportunities soon.

Aha yep, it's definitely something I'll need to build up to, taking it slowly until I'm up to full speed. It would be a solo enterprise and I would have no direct back up, but sub contacting is possible if it was necessary (I think your commute may be a tad severe tho ;D ).

Next reading for tealily

I'm keen to flesh out my other male director, G, at this particular clinic (as opposed to my male director at my OTHER clinic, D).

We had this... really weird impromptu professional review late last week where he said some things that really confused me, ranging from asking if I got on well with my colleagues, to comments about how he and the female director were concerned about my 'lack of niche' (which sounds like boss-speak for "why aren't you bringing in more business").

Q: What are G's intentions towards tealily?