View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Deactivated Account

She's ON!! ( P.S. the title only let me put limited characters, let me know if we need a title change)

Ok, reposing the thread so we won't forget where we left off

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for Pandora

I have indeed worked really hard on this organisation to build a relationship. For want of a better phrase, they're not giving me much, which makes me cautious to continue investing as I'm not convinced the benefits are worth the cost.

Reading for Pandora
I'm cheating here and using a full big cross as I'm not getting enough from just a mini cross and a few extra cards

Page of Cups
9 of Wands
World rev
Page of Wands
Knight of Pent rev
The Lovers rev

The impression I get here is that you love this house :) It makes you feel all inspired and enthusiastic. You love it. But you're worried - not sure whether it's about your capacity to secure this house or something else.

The vibe spiritually here seems to be about shifting from a place where you may have had more than you needed and had the luxury of having to decide how you were going to best use the space; there's a message here about the next home being more of an investment property, something you may not love 100% but there may be reasons why you choose to stick out the less-than-desirable times for long-term benefits.

Looking behind you, there's an acknowledgement that you're covering new ground - good for you!

I don't want to say never ever, but there seems to be a bit of a stumbling block with respect to this property. No harm in applying for it anyway, just double check all your i's are dotted and t's are crossed and see how it goes. Also, be open to other properties on the market as you never know if you'll find something better at the 11th hour! :)

Next reading for tealily
I feel like the female director at one of my jobs (two bosses - one male, one female) is kind of trying to crowd me out of the business for some reason :/ (no idea why, my client retention has been pretty good. I know she's really worried about money though, and Jan is always a low season)

Is my female boss MH trying to get me to leave the company?