View Single Post
Old 20-07-2011, 09:11 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

It is my process to maintain an understanding of what 'works', that is what is consistent with humanity's most stable and scrutinized relationships.. additionally, i intend to experience new information directly, by suspending the thinking process so as to have relatively unbiased information to compare with the processes that have survived scrutiny.. new information that 'works', or that is consistent with processes known to work, this information is 'conditionally integrated' into working processes to evaluate effect.. and, if the effect is undesirable, the new information is not 'rejected', it is set aside for future evaluation relative to new information or revisions to existing processes.. I know this seems like a fairly sterile process, but i have learned, in my many trips around the sun, that without a framework for understanding the understandings lack a structure for advancing and evolving the human experience.. that being said, i am told that i have a fairly broad scope of fundamental understandings, allowing for an organic 'structure' compared to a rigid structure..

I realize i open myself up for substantial scrutiny, and i welcome the opportunity revise understandings that are inconsistent with Life..

Be well..