View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 08:43 AM
res

Hi Jamelius777,
I can relate to alot of this but found out that what i was seeing was just the negative energy that is absorbed by an object. If i was staring at a persons mouth and moved to their eyes i would see white behind them. As i moved up to look at the Aura more of the negative could be seen.

I do beleive in the aura 100% as i work with energy but i am unfortunate enough to have been fooled for a while into thinking i could see them with my physical eyes. Not to say that other do not have this talent, and i am jealous ;-)

Try this, colour in a solid circle about 5cm in diameter with green highlighter. Put a black dot in the centre and also a dot at the very top of the circle. Stare at the dot in the centre for 1 min and then stare at the dot at the top. Just above the circle you will see an aura of the colour energy that was absorbed by the circle, which is the negative opposite of the colour green that was reflected back to your eye. You should see pink but im not sure if this is the same for someone that is colour blind...hmmm?