View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Suspended
Guide

I see, thanks for the information.I am a beginner, it happened once to me, many years ago.I could see my material body, I was sleeping on my bed, but at the same time I could see my spiritual body, it's hard to explain, it was like I had this power to watch everything from all angles ( by the way, my spiritual body was just like my body, I am talking about its shape ).My spiritual body was floating up, I was close to pass through the ceiling, the entire room had a blue color over all the colors, I could see everything, even more, I could hear my family talking.When I was close to pass through the ceiling, I woke up.

Yesterday night, while I was under the effect of sleep paralysis, for few moments, there was no fear, then, a thought came to me, someone told me that you can astral project from sleep paralysis, so I tried, but then, I became scared that I can't return back... so I was overwhelmed by fear and that's how I woke up.

You know, it's incredible how powerful is the mind, someone told me once that I can astral project from sleep paralysis, and that was days ago, and now I became aware of this thing right when I was caught in sleep paralysis.