View Single Post
Old 23-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

A self muscle test I've learned that seems to work on me, at least right now in my early practice of it.......

1) Sit, comfortably, in a chair where you sit with back straight, preferably in a quiet room, with the least distractions you can find

2) Take a few breaths to relax.

3) Hold your arm out straight, upside down, that is, with your elbow facing down toward the ground ( I hold my right arm out since I'm left-handed )

4) Look straight out, and say or think the word " yes ", a few times, then with two fingers from your dominant hand, push downward with some force, placing them in the wrist area, which will actually be the underside of your wrist, since your right arm is upside down, while you are saying or thinking " yes".

5) Then do it saying or thinking the word " no ".

For me, the arm stays firm, arm doess not move with the " yes " command. The arm moves about two to three inches down when using the " no " command.

I plan on practicing this method for a couple of weeks, till I have the habit.......then, I will ask the subconscious mind specific questions, using the proper method, with simple questions at first.

So far, I have positive results with the " yes " and " no " statements.