View Single Post
Old 24-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Master

Dark, I am sorry what you have been gone through.
Please keep that in mind that you are always loved no matter what.

I guess its tough. I keep fighting also with my mother and its seems its does not getting better if I am not trying to be more flexible towards her.
She has always been a great example for me and now when I am older I have realized that she have a lot of issues herself to deal with and I am seeing the world differently then she does.

I also feel that I have telepathic connection with my mother. Maybe its seems awful, but I have thought about many times about cutting energetic cords with my mother. I even once find some information about it. Because as we are sensitive and connected to us, they also can take and use our energy.

Definitely the need that mothers will accept us as we are is important, but as we grow older, we cannot hold into that old beliefs and concepts. Yes, they are maybe from our soul group and soul family and they are always with us, but also we should be honest with ourself. Sooner or later as we grow and evolve in the spiritual world, other people will make us more and more drain, wheter they are our family or not. Some people just cling to their beliefs what they do not want to change.
The key I guess lies in accepting that and trying also to understand them and then gently trying to cut some cords so that they could not feel so connected with us.

Light and peace!