View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I hear you on me trying to solve this on my own but it is so incredibly insane that I'm afraid I don't have the power or knowledge within to get rid of this.

There is also other people involved in this where my thoughts got scrambled up into theres. This curse joined us all together and they are sitting around waiting for it to be over. They also claim they can see which ive gotten used to but the whole thing is so incredibly bizarre that positive thinking and meditation only help me cope with it. They don't come close to touching on a solution.

I've had periods of feeling great while still hearing the voices. I mean I hear them all day every damn day almost on a minute by minute basis. I'm not afraid of it. I'm annoyed by it.

My thoughts and mind are blended into the sounds coming from whatever area i'm in. So if there is a fan going i hear that fan and then words start coming through the sound and get stuck on repeat inside my own mind. Alot of it is stupid. I keep hearing people say look at him. He's doing this or that.
Then stupid sayings will get stuck in my mind.

They are all Black people from South Florida. I'd be very surprised if they arn't real peope judging by everything i've heard. I hear there voices and then super negative voices that are loud as hell that I can tell are coming from Demons or some other negative energy.

Tom said he was cursed for 15 years and found someone. My situation is similiar but slightly different.

This isn't a matter of belief. This is actually happening regardless of belief. If you were hearing alll the crazy stuff i'm hearing you'd understand its definitely some sort of evil curse.

It is possible to advance spiritually slightly but I always come back down due to the extreme annoying nature of the whole thing. I'll start being able to cope with it but then some new level of annoying Bull**** starts happening.

I can't even think about going to the bathroom without voices saying over and over Bowel movement. Its the dumbest thing I've ever heard of in my life. Its comical at times but incredibly annoying,