View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelfever
Has anyone ever heard of a psychic connection where peoples thoughts are going through each other? Something freaky seems to have happened. There is def someone i connected to that speaks every stupid thought or thing I notice out loud. There are others in the group that claim they can see me everywhere somehow.
I hear some voices crystal clear some are hazy.
A psychic said I had an entity inside but I'm not sure how that explains the group telepathic connection.
I'm pretty sure I'm not schizophrenic and have been to hosptials. I'm pretty normal and focused when I'm talking to people.

Anyone know how to reverse this curse. It's trying to drive me to kill myself but I'm all set with that. No voices say to do that it's just the whole experience is the biggest mind**** I've ever had.

I'm desperate. Meditation helps temporarily but doesn't solve the issue.

I'm not 100 percent sure but this group of people followed me 1200 miles. They were originally helping me after a traumatic experience but something strange happened where I could speak telepathically too them.
Now it's not as direct. It's confusing. I've never heard of anything like this ever happening.

Now I'm trying to get them to shoe their face but for some reason they wont. Possibly due to being able to see me everywhere and witnessing **** they didn't want to witness. It could be another reason too. Not sure.
Joelfever...You are welcome to IM me. I am not sure where you are located but I have a phenominal shaman I go to who has outstanding abilities. He can remove entitities and negative attatchments as well he sees into ALL the dimensions for this removal. He clears them to help get the energy flow in the chakra systems. His fees are nominal compared to what you describe and I can tell you for a FACT he is the real deal. I leave him feeling eletrical currents zipping around inside as well as my fears being long gone that I had before the visit. I would not be where I am in my enlightenment today if it weren't for his help.