View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
The one way I know how to catch up with it is to kind of just focus your mind and attention into the reality where that desire exists.
Hi TheDivineOne. If you feel you're trying too hard, it could be you need to first get clear on what it is you're trying to accomplish. It's clarity that makes everything we do, easier and simpler. I suggest you start with these two questions: What do you desire? And even more important: Why do you desire?

Generally speaking, most LOA theory is grounded in a physical-material understanding of life and existence. It is "lower-self focused." New-age abundance theory for example -- attract money, love, success, etc. -- is mostly lower-self focused. It teaches how to attract what one desires. Whereas higher-self spirit-understanding has nothing to do with what the human being DESIRES. Rather, it has to do with awakening the soul, and establishing a soul-spirit connection, so as to come to an awareness and consciousness of that which it, the soul, REQUIRES. That's the first thing I will point out.