View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Knower

Book1 I recieved a message consisting of a cross. but I dont know what it means

A few days ago ( the same day I found this forum and registered ) I recieved a message from a spiritual entity through one of my friends' accounts on social media in the middle of the night (I was asleep at the time so I saw it when I woke up). It was a single message in which consisted of a cross. though that might not too wierd by itself. the wierd part is the cross I recieved, because it wasn't just any normal cross. I later identified it as the "East Syriac Cross" of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioc. The thing is though...I live in Norway, and the cross originates from Eastern Syria. I tried looking up more information regarding the cross, but there was literally no information regarding its relation or meaning. All the information i could find was that it was depicted in what I read was its' Latin variant. I discussed the topic with the friend whose account was used. While we discussed this the same day it happened ( the message was sent at 0:136 Am. we discussed it about 10-12 hours after) the cup which was next to me at the time, began rotating itself in the middle of the discussion. I didn't hear the sound nor notice the motion as I was using headphones at the time, but when I finally noticed it, the motion stopped. I thought it was just imagination at first until I tried to recreate the sound and motion, which resulted in identical results.

As the title states though. I don't know what the cross means (not even if its good or bad) So i'd like help with finding out what the cross is related to, ( or its' meaning )

As i'm unable to attach links ( newbie status ) if you want to see the cross I received; on google images, look up "East Syriac cross" and it's the first cross on the list. Thanks in advance for any help you provide.