View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Please check this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdbcsRxDQvM

You are ABSOLUTELY gonna LOVE it!
In all honesty I don't really like to look to videos because a video cannot join in the discussion or consider different ideas. Also, one can find someone to say anything on YouTube. So at first I was very resistant to watching the video, but out of curiosity I googled Leo and found he is a rather controversial figure. Some claim he is a charlatan and con man, while others claim he is a guru and modern day saint. After reading that I was even more curious.

So I watched the video. He has some very interesting ideas.
It's true Leo speaks with great artfulness and conviction, and great conviction can be very comforting and even seductive, but again a video is not a participant, and artfulness does not equate to truth.

Actually, I started this topic to hear from you. What has been your experience, and what meaning do you draw from it?

Thanks for the video though, it was interesting. Actually, if there are some points from the video that resonated with you and that you want to discuss, I am very open to that. In that way the video could be a participant.