View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
Very insightful.

I also contemplate all the greats that have graced this planet: the visionaries, spiritual teachers, philosophers, revolutionaries, geniuses, etc. Most seem to have integrated well. So, I know the potential is there.

I'm sure it's done gradually overtime.

Yes, it is always good to keep in mind that all beings are on their own journeys. To be humble and understand that all beings are at their own stages of development.

Also, to remember that any way of being that challenges the establishment will be met with opposition.

this was a profound moment for myself realizing that i was at fault thinking i was different/better than another. the deeper i dove the more i realized why those figures smiled and welcomed the 98% that is different. I viewed it as yes were all on different paths but we're all heading to the same destinations. and its those individuals who are teaching themselves how to get there in their own way. with this thought process i no longer view their actions as bad. i see them as self lessons. i see them as growing beings who will at one point in time come to the same place I'm heading to.

"Don't let another pull you into their drama, Pull them into your calm."