Thread: Self Attunement
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Seeker

Hi! I'm self attuned!

I've always been able to since and feel energy ever since I was a kid. By the time I was 22 I could see auras and push my own energy into my hands and expel it. I had a spiritual awakening that changed my whole life right side up. During my awakening I joined the life flow energy to forgive my father who I resented for not being in my life. Understanding the feeling while there is what I believe allows m to access it. I could tell when I literally called out reiki the energy was immediately stronger. Then my teacher ( still a level 1 herself) gave me a book about reiki. I learned the power symbol by my self also. Amplifying the reiki 3x the flow. But also find it more powerful when someone needs more healing. Also I do not guide reiki that would be like telling ur dad what to do. What started my awakening was invoking Arch Angel Michael to come and open up my chakras and right after that an affirmation of unconditional love. Within minutes of laying on my bed I blacked out which made me astral project. During this project I saw the sacred geometry of life, I went straight thru the middle and into the life force. The feeling of love was so profound I didn't want to leave. But my father called to me and showed me why things happened the way they did. It was all to prepare me for this! To be a light worker. Then I woke up to all the pint up energy ( I didn't know about grounding) all released out of every chakra and it felt like electricity from a Tesla coil. After that I could see everything connected with the same energy. The carpet the fan ever my teachers pants were moving. I could see her aura brightly (purple). I seriously thought I just took 5 hits of acid.(I have taken acid in the past so I do know what I'm talking about). I could see mine as well which was yellow and I was able to push my personal energy out like a fireball. No Ryu mind you but none the less. It wasnt til I was told what reiki was that I understood it pretty instantly. The 1st time I called to reiki I had my right hand in the middle of my upper thigh and I could feel the energy Move up my leg and down it moments later. With out controlling it at all. I've always been a visual person and at 1st I literally drew the power symbol in my hands with my other index finger. Then my teach told me to visualize it with out the other index finger, which I did and worked for my right hand only at 1st my Brain wasn't balanced and had to learn to even it out and once I did I got it easily in both hands and now place it on my crown chakra as well. It's only been a month and have already met 20 different lightworker/psychic/ earth angels and talked to lots of angels guardian spirits and my spirit guide rajan. And of course who could forget the love almighty? God is love, unconditional love brings us closer to God. It's the law of attraction. Any thoughts or comments I'm always willing to listen. Thank you and I love you.