View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 10:26 AM
lejonjus

Alternate approach to narcissism

Has anyone else been sensing like new ideas and approaches are asking to be brought in? Maybe that's an idea for a different thread. I've been sensing this with psychology. Where we are ready to move from the protection stance which served its purpose with awareness and start shifting towards healing it in society. I will explain why I think this way.

Knowing the traits and variations are more common than we think and how I too have needed to work in certain areas is having me want to approach it differently in my life. I will link a site that lists some of the traits. 1) control and 5) managing conflict I see as common. https://survivingnarcissism.tv/narci...behavior-quiz/. Being human we are bound to experience traits like this at some point and all have the capacity to heal.

The theme for these eclipses for me have been around certain family dynamics. I have a family member who is manipulative and doesn't respect boundaries. Thankfully they don't live with me so I get a break from it. I was patient about reinforcing the boundaries and gave many opportunities. I decided to tell them I've been working on improving patterns in myself. Stating how I've been working on improving it and giving them the chance to do the same. Knowing the traits are more common than we think and how I too have needed to work in certain areas I decided to approach it that way. Bring it to their awareness as something our family could work on together. A month later the same issues came up right on time with this Full Moon. I lost my patience lol I really want to move on from having to assert the same boundaries. Hopefully me losing my patience has helped it set in this time.