View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 05:02 AM

Thank you so much for responding:). I wish I could find these people you spoke of...the ones that you say have similar stories. I just cant find these people. Where are they?? Most comforting were how my family...my brother and grandparents were there. My mom cried when she saw my brother, saying “I thought you were dead”. He also cried and said, “I know, but I’m not”.

My mom never really felt different as a child, but i do think she possessed certain sensing abilities, which made her always interested in spiritual studies and learning more than what the church taught. I, on the other hand, feel left out, that i cant sense things, but i wish that i could also take a “trip” to see my mom and family that passed. The metaphysical teacher (that i spoke to about this) said that often those that pass and some ETs can co-exist on the same vibratory state. It was like an international airport, where different beings, human and alien were intermingled.

The weirdest thing is, my mom never tried to do this; no meditation or focused intention; she simply asked her angel, Like chatting with anyone, “where do you live, can i take a trip there?” Mom was actually shocked that her angel actually did it!

What alien group do you think it was? Could it be part of my spirit family? How can I get there? Mom was pulled from her body, put in a temp form, returned and pushed back into her body. What is that...where was she taken...astral, etherial??? Thanks