Thread: The rapture
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
it's been a long time since i've read edgar cayce, but i remember him saying that the original language of the bible, the word 'change' literally meant our molecular structure would change.

mother earth is evolving spiritually. as are we. (or most of us. lol)

there will come a time when we will make that leap spiritually, becoming what we were meant to be.

i think cayce was the real deal, and his interpretation makes more sense than people being jerked up into 'heaven'.

Since people leave this temporary material world all the time, without warning or indication, we ought to be able to see what is the greater reality, concerning, "Life".

Today, Physics agrees with the ancient teachings, about what is real, and what is illusory.
The Rapture is not about anyone being "jerked up", but about an instantaneous translation. In the, "twinkling of an eye", as is stated in scripture, by Paul.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein