View Single Post
Old 16-04-2011, 03:41 PM
breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
i have studied near death experiences and they are fasinating but still they are all so different it still the unknown that your entering when you die and i would love to believe you are held and guided and that everything that happens to you in this life and beyond is for your highest good but i dont trust that i have a hard time trusting anything!
i think there are dark forces as well as good how can you be sure nothing bad will happen does anyone else worry like i do? after all no one really knows anything do we ?
Its the not knowing that gets me the most i've felt unprotected all my life and bad things have happened to me i am really like a disturbed child living in an adults body with no mother to comfort me and make it ok since this is my life state it will probally carry over and maybe be amplified in my afterlife state

I understand the belief in dark forces, and that is acceptable.

I don't believe in telling you experiences, i believe in teaching you to get them for yourself, so here you go.

but here, human beings are perfectly fine. close your eyelids half way for me and start to breath in just your nose - calmly like you're trying not to disturb a candle's flame that's right in front of you. and listen to this for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZfiUdnPLM&NR=1

when you're calm I want you to follow the next instructions.

- where in your body do you feel your self being?

- move that self into your right hand and look at it, feel your hand looking back at you with your center.

to know what it feels like to be dead and to die, slowly move your center into everything simultaniously, as slow as you want. move it into the floor you're standing on. and spread it out.

just now, your eyes and your ears create the picture that yourself is between them. but when you are no longer there's exclusively, you are the entire universe.

the stronger you get this feeling, you will probably come to realize that death feels very good.

I hope this helps.