View Single Post
Old 16-04-2011, 05:52 AM
Knower

Hi Lilly,

I agree with many aspects of the posts before mine, but the I agree mostly with that I am not afraid to be 'dead', what I am most afraid of is the process of dying. I understand the difference there.

Plenty of people worry about the same exact thing as you, and really I don't think there is an answer to give you unless the answer is a part of your belief system. We all have our own opinions about heaven/hell, good/bad, afterlife vs nothing. Find something to believe in and go with it. 'Death' may be the unknown to you, but to one person it's positive eternal heaven and to the other it's recycled energy and to the next it's over and done with.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but just know that the are other good people just like you who think about the same issues.

I think at some point we all want our mothers to hold us and tell us it's going to be okay, but we can't do that, so we learn to tell ourselves what we need to know. If you believe that something will carry over into your next life than it probably will.