View Single Post
Old 21-07-2019, 05:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
There are truths and dynamics such as those you 'i'denfity as 'yours' and 'ours' - and then there are 'meta-truths' - just as there are physical and metaphysical dynamics and derivative experiences and happenings, consequently, related concepts and descriptions.

I 'get' and 'respect' the fact that the ones you express are genuinely yours, Busby, even as I assert that there is more worth considering than them alone.

Yes, of course there is 'more' than simply being in life. But exactly the word 'meta' sums up the whole confused evolved situation. Since man first started to observe (in whatever manner) his/her existence upon this planet an assumption of an existing, forming, guiding, watching supernatural 'being' has filled the world with a thousand different beliefs, belief systems, books, words, threats, blackmail, punishments and deaths. Mankind's collective imagination has created a whole world of false information. Had 'meta' been that then which it slowly now seems to be showing - to be namely (for want of a better word) a field - an energy field, one which appears to most of us sometimes as actually being an absurdity. By absurd I mean all the things that happen which lie outside logic: all that which we term 'the supernatural' such as poltergeists, apparitions, Fatimas of all kinds, spontaneous healings, stigmatas, maybe OBEs, NDEs and so on. All of which leave us in no doubt that there is something which we are not seeing or do not recognise. Of this I personally have no doubt for I have on (exact number known) been absolutely dumbfounded and for which I consider myself fortunate.
We have wasted centuries up in the clouds, now our information filled universe is starting to appear embedded in potentials which we have yet to discern. This potential lies in that second side of us called 'the mental world' otherwise known as mind.