View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 08:16 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason change
hi,

as empaths, humans who are more in touch with their true nature will always have a desire to help others. healing absolutely works. through mediation (some may call it prayer), i've healed many things in my own body from full blown cavities (yes multiple) to chronic back and neck pain (which i suffered for more than a decade), rejuvenation, eye allergies, eczema, grown an inch taller past the age of 30. these are just to name a few things where i have developed the conscious direct connection from my thoughts and feelings to what was manifesting in my body. this gave me a solid foundation to start exploring how my thoughts and feelings about someone else close to me (my mom and dad) affects them. since then, i have consciously observed my parents health conditions (my dad had some heart palpitations and has had high blood pressure for 40 years and my mom has this chronic cough for almost 10 years) and how my thoughts and feelings about them affected them. every single time i would hold my parents in my own vibrational space as being completely well, they would experience significant, noticeable improvement and every time i would worry about their conditions, it would start to get worse. some people may call me crazy and i would call myself crazy too if i had not had the solid experience and evidence that my body produced when i healed myself. the process of healing, at least when we are first learning to heal ourselves and others, is just that- a process. it will not happen overnight. it will happen as quickly as you believe it will happen and when i say believe, i mean with every spirit molecule in your body, you KNOW that you are affecting your healing or someone elses healing.

the healing process for my tooth took nearly 6 years to get to a place where i am now. the only reason it took that long is because i would always go back and forth between KNOWING that i am infinite wellbeing and fearing that i was crazy to believe that a tooth can heal completely on its own. i was conscious of this back and forth, tug of war of emotions and beliefs inside me until i was able to finally hold steady MOST of the time, that my tooth was really reversing itself. it took me cycle after cycle after cycle of observing everytime i fell off of my KNOWINGNESS and then getting back on and experiencing the direct results from those positive thoughts and feelings i was able to hold for extended periods of time. in the beginning, each time i was able to hold the feeling or i was in an environment where i was not worried about my tooth (i.e. when i was out on a date, out with friends at a party, playing music etc), directly following those periods of positive emotion regarding my healing, my tooth ache would go away for at least a couple days. it happened so much that i knew it was not a coincidence - that i was able to reproduce the results. after gaining confidence in that and reprogramming my brain to expect those results every time, the healing in my tooth accelerated greatly. this is the same way you manifest healings in anything in your body INCLUDING youth, growth (height) and other body changes that we're told are not possible. healing someone else is also the same.

regarding affecting a healing in someone else, it is absolutely not necessary AT ALL to "take on" someone elses illness to help them. in all actuality, from my experience, if you are focused on their illness, you will just be projecting that illness back onto them, consciosly AND unconsciously. this will just perpetuate their illness and as you begin to focus on their symptoms and "feel" their pain emotionally, you will likely start to manifest these symptoms yourself on a physical level. it may not happen right away and may take even a couple of years to happen, but it will happen.

the best way to "heal" someone, is to get into a place where you believe that you are able to heal them - in fact you are so able that they are healed already. You have to feel this sense of fulfillment and the sense of joy and gratitude and ultimately divine love as you hold the image, thought, sound (whatever you can imagine) of them as being completely well again. when you are in this state of love and gratitude when your heart chakra is turned on, send this positive emotion to them. by feeling those feelings, you are connecting with the divine around you, within yourself and within them. by doing that, you are collapsing all physical barriers by becoming and directing the spiritual source of it all..this spiritual source of everything that exists. you cannot manipulate healing on a physical level without going to the source.

the BESTEST way ;) to "heal" someone, is to help them awaken to their own divine true nature. although many people may not like to hear this, physical ailments and other types of trauma outside the body, including events and things that happen to us that are not what we want, all happen because we are out of alignment with our true selves. this is how the Universe reminds us to get back with the program of remembering that we all spring from Divine Love. any sort of distortion from this Love will starrt to manifest things that are not aligned with this source of Love such as illness, pain, accidents, unfriendly people, poverty etc etc. when we think of Life, we should ALWAYS be in LOVE with it. it is a lesson, a game, a gift - a place for fun and joy and all of those things stem from Divine Love. people who need healings are usually not fully aware of this and until they are, no matter what you do to heal them, at some point they are going to need another healing. and unless you are a healer charging big money to heal someone over an over to buy a fancy yacht, this is probably not what you are truly wanting to experience. it sounds like you truly want others to feel the ease of their own Beingness. i hope this post helps :)

love and light,
jason

Nice post.