View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 10:18 AM
mindanalyzer

Hi again
I just came home from a 2 weeks visit to Sweden and Norway.

I visited 2 natural parks in Sweden (skuleskogen and tiveden). While in these parks I slept in the wild in tents but did not experience anything spiritually or similar to the dream posted here

After one amazing week in Sweden (totally love the country: well developed, clean, super educated polite people, nature lovers, tolerant, beautiful women ... my paradise on Earth), I traveled to Norway ...

In Norway I could enjoy the beauty of the Fjords, the particular topography and scenic views. I hiked the Pulpit Rock in Preikestolen and then Trolltunga near Odda

While I was on the way back from Trolltunga (14km hike with more than 35lbs-16kg), about midway, something happened: As I was crossing a semi flat area 3 ravens flew very close RIGHT in front of me, perpendicular to the trail, and set on a small tree about 30 feet from where I was and started croaking loudly. The trolltunga hike is very popular and it is difficult to find yourself alone in the landscape at any point in time ; but I looked back and forth and I was totally alone. I thought about dropping my backpack and approaching the tree, but then considered this a dumb idea and basically continued with my tough hike

Do you think that this experience could have some spiritual meaning?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pulpitRock1.jpg (74.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Trolltunga1.jpg (86.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 16-07-2019 at 02:49 PM.