View Single Post
Old 24-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Glad to see all the narrow minded mental wall replies ...

Hopefully someone else will reply and actually get something out of it. I didn't post this for any of you who think I'm an idiot blaming other things for my "bad spiritual awakening" or that I would be "dead" as you proclaim a giant assumption that it's impossible to stop the flow of any of those things.

I'm looking for open minds and most of these replies are regurgitated defense responses from pop-spirituality.

And nowhere did I post obsession with a "higher chakra" -- I mentioned that I closed my third eye.

What I stated is 100% experience for me. I cannot define your experiences, and you cannot define mine.

I will agree to disagree with you, and I will agree that we have different experiences. But your statements of assuming your understanding of chakras (which you didn't discover on your own, but was handed to you on a silver platter from spiritual traditions) over-rides the direct experience of another person is foolish.

I have no interest in discussing this further with those who have made such replies. I suggest moving on from me and going to another thread with folks who share your views, just as I'm looking for different minds from yours you are looking for different minds than mine.

Anyone who's a little less narrow minded and a little more creatively driven as to what the deeper truth is behind the scenes of things here I am much more interested in.

Cheers
What if I am very proud of being narrow/closed minded and intolerant because I always KNOW I am right? What if I am blissfully happy in my ignorance because I don't give a s*** what anybody ELSE has to say about it, because I KNOW I am right? and what if I refuse to change my opinion, merely because somebody who is wrong, says I should? What of it?

When we are discussing stuff like Chakras which CANNOT be scientifically proven anyway, anything anybody has to say about it without proof, is all just "he said/she said" based on personal experience (which amounts to squat) which no other can ever or will ever be able to share?

So yep, I totally ADMIT the being all those horrible things that people say about me, because it makes it MUCH easier to classify those who are worth my time and those who simply are not.

Good luck finding anybody to agree with you on the internet. LOL