View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 07:34 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
You pray for them.There isn't anything impossible for the Creator. But first and foremost, you need to ask yourself some base questions before you begin to serve.

1. Who sent you to help others?

2. Who empowered you to offer help to others?

3. What is your training in relation to your service?

My answers for these are that you have not been sent by a Higher power to help others and have sent yourself into service, most possibly before your time. There is a time for all things, to train for service and to serve.

Secondly, you are not empowered to offer service with regards to what you offer. You are insufficiently prepared to take up people's burdens. And you are not getting what you want because the Creator is protecting them from you who is not prepared. Remember it is the Creator that gives the training and empowerment to serve. It is done like this in the highest end of spiritual service; the Creator comes down to you in an identifiable form and gives instruction, knowledge based on the purpose you were created. He then assigns physical and spiritual beings to train you. Then when the training is complete, He causes you to appear before Him, you stand before Him in His "Unapproachable State", or whatever state of being He allows you to see. Then He equips, empowers and sends you with very specific instructions, and is there with you to guide, direct and instruct you according to the service you have been given. This hasn't happened to you.

Peace and Grace to you.

Interesting what you mention. I know that I am unprepared and I am aware of my lack of spiritual wisdom,

... but that has not stopped me from putting my hand around my sick mother's head and say aloud the Lord's prayer and then continue praying for her, asking God in the name of Jesus to help her, to heal her with his divinity and divine energy and to send to her his archangels and angels, with emphasis in Michael

Last week I did the same for my dear and young nephew, who is in the hospital with serious liver problems and the doctors do not know what is causing that

I know I am not offending God because I am only asking for his help and that of his son and angels

Note: All of this praying the Lord prayer while touching others comes from my dreams that I have been having for years. In my dreams I usually do that to fight evil and also for blessings; so the first time I did it to my mother I felt shame [because I know that I am a sinner, certainly not better than anybody else] but the need to ask for God's help was stronger than my shame

With my young nephew; we are very worried and we are praying for him. I'm not suicidal, but in my prayers I asked God that if it is his time, I am offering myself to take his place. I am 47 yo, but let's say that my life has not been what I had dreamed of and on the other side, he is only 21 yo, with a girlfriend/plans and full of life