Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 01:15 AM
Knower
could i ask at here, i noticed from youtube vids the 21st march seems a popular date talked about for the last couple of weeks. i noticed the lady said many will just ascend and leave the earthly body to experience new energies and she said many will be left behind but apparently these flashes of energies will effect everyone on the planet it's just the spiritual people that get the benefits from it the most. to me that sounds like something out of the bible yeah im sure the verses are metaphor's which is why im so intresting in this ive been researching for years for the bigger picture. i think what's going to happen is the old ways will disappear then we sort of go with the new energies to reveal the hidden truth's. i wonder if those that 'ascend' will they come back as like teacher's for those who are not aware and those who only just got in to this just recently? i don't like the sound of 'left behind' that just sounds wrong and mean for everyone is at different stages of discovery on their journey yeah.