View Single Post
Old 15-08-2006, 04:40 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Very interesting reply.
I understand what you mean about these things cannot be forced but is that really so? With the free will that human beings are granted, we can FORCE ourselves should we be willing to do so. This is what I meant, in a sense.

Hi Kundalini , Indeed i know what you mean,tis interesting.
I think what I meant by saying "these things cannot be forced" is at times I dont feel like reading spiritual books & I just can't be bothered & I just sort of let my self get almost out of control in a way, not too bad, but i feel at times I need to release some emotions so I can then rejuvinate & accentuate, even, the divinity in me.
It could even be this stage of spiritual development, Im not sure, but I think there is a part of me that is making decisions that are not on a conscious level, for my own good.
So i guess my proposal is that even when you think you're in control of yourself (emotions/thoughts), you're still being controlled by a higher part of your self, that is still your free will, but you're just not conscious of it. So that way, no matter what you do, you're doing it for a reason because you're still making the decision sub-consciously .
I like to believe this is true, Does that make sense?

Blessings