View Single Post
Old 23-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

With a crystal SIZE DOES NOT MATTER now how many times have we herd that statement. Its true though I have some that I wear that are very powerful and I have had others note that energy.
Lynn

Some people have never experienced what happens when one puts their hand inside an amethyst geode. Those who have, always reflect it as a memorable experience.

Can you imagine the experience if a person could sit down inside an amethyst geode or sit under an operational singing bowl?

There are very few crystal caves. Can you imagine trying to sleep on sharp crystals in a crystal cave? That experience was one of the most memorable experiences I have ever experienced! When the flashlight was turned off, I could immediately see my hand. Being able to see in the darkness was the first of many experiences.

These examples, you can not really experience with a piece of crystal.

But then: hold a faceted amethyst gemstone in your hand. The energy coming off the faceted amethyst gemstone is completely different then the energies coming off a piece of amethyst.

Hold a crystal that is part quartz, part amethyst and part smokey quartz. The energies are different especially at the transition points.