Thread: Book Esoterics
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Knower

I will give some examples of the perception of flows. The person with whom I work and who has the ability to adequately perceive the streams of life, talked about how he rode in the minibus, hurried to the institute and suddenly felt that he had to leave right now, long before the stop that he needed. And he went out, was late for classes, got then scolded, but then he went where he was drawn and met his friend who was talking to a person he did not know. They met, and as a result, he went to a group engaged in very necessary for him at that time, practitioners. Did you often go out at the wrong place? If they did, they were absent-minded and then fled to correct the situation. Well, usually your thoughts on the bus are occupied with thinking about book theories, book practitionership or looking at the surrounding landscape. Do you think that you understand what is at stake? And that, now you will sit in the minibus and listen to the "inner voice"? Nothing will change, since while you are engaged in this book occupation, the person you want will sit directly in front of you. Now you will look at all the buses on those who are sitting opposite? All this is a book esoterics, when the real work is replaced by a search for similarities in your life with what you read in books.

An example of even more direct interaction with reality was written by Kalinauskas: "I will never forget one very strong experience. In one of our last meetings, my Teacher said: "When you pass by a drunk who is lying in his vomit, and you hear the words spoken through him for you, from now on you started to learn." I regarded it as an image that you need to be careful that you do not need to reject anything in advance, that this is detachment from form. But one day I really walked past a drunken man, lying in his vomit, and heard through him what he had said to me (his voice suddenly changed, and he said some very important things in that strange voice), that is, it really happened. And then I understood something, scrolled all the words of Teacher in my head, and the last of what he told me, understood in nine years. "(Kalinauskas, I." Games I'm Playing ").

The trick here is that homeless people are usually very primitive, their mind, which is not burdened by the intellect, does not prevent them from blurting out the first thing that comes to mind in accordance with the situation of probabilities at level 7. I also had a similar case. I had a few gold coins, it was the end of 2008, the crisis was growing in the economy, and I was thinking of selling them. However, the price of gold fell, and I had doubts about what should be sold right now. And one evening I went to take out the garbage. In the garbage dug bum, he did not notice me and was a little scared when I started to dump garbage into the tank. Just look at me like that, he was embarrassed, he had to say something, and he said: "Look, so as not to throw gold." Then he thought and added: "The main thing is not to throw gold!". It's possible that it was some kind of a standard bug saying, but I've been throwing garbage for many years, I do not often meet homeless people and no one ever spoke to me. I did not sell coins, and sold them in 3 years, when the price became more than 2 times. This bum said exactly what I needed to hear at the right time for it.

How can you feel these streams of life? None. This is an indirect indicator of how harmonious you are with yourself and with the world. Kalinauskas said: "It's just not necessary to pull the Teacher's words under him, you have to pull yourself to what Teacher said." This is true, but in fact, there is nothing to pull at all, especially if you do not have a teacher, but only books or pseudo-teachers, profane and half-educated. It is necessary to observe oneself through real introspection, leaving no traces. It is necessary to search for not correctness, but for oneself. Not the steepness of elite teachings for flawless warriors, the accessibility of secret esoteric knowledge from the Planetary Hierarchies, or the secret knowledge of the Basic Laws of Esoteric Science from the Galactic Guardians, but to try to reach the real streams of life that constantly surround us. Not in altered states of consciousness, but in ordinary real life.

I myself have been a book esotericist for over 10 years and I know how pleasant it is to be involved in understanding unusual knowledge and observing different phenomena in internship. In principle, there is nothing wrong with the books themselves, because in man there is only total ignorance, and reading books is not the worst variant of pastime. But it is very bad to be a slave to these books and your own training. Engaging in the theories and practices described in books, one must bear in mind that there is no esotericism in the books. There are no true teachings and secret esoteric knowledge available to the initiate. Moreover, it is impossible to get into esotericism either through the practices described in the books, or through studies with pseudo-teachers who do not belong to the real living Tradition. For a long time, spent in the book esoteric, I got a lot of knowledge and practical experience on the ATS, realized dreaming