View Single Post
Old 22-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0nnybravo
People have been able to read my thoughts and it messed up my life. The people who live with me continue to repeat my thoughts out loud day in and day out. All I hear all day from people who read my thoughts is "shut it off". "Turn it off". But how? They all seem to be experienced in turning thoughts off, but I don't want to strike up an awkward conversation about the fact that they have been reading my mind. I wouldn't get a straight answer anyway. Since everyone in my life seems experienced on this and I can't read their mind, I came to a spiritual forum to get help with this. I just want to be a normal person again. With an unreadable mind.

And before you say something like "they're not actually reading your mind", save it. If you don't believe in it, you shouldn't be on a category called ESP & Telepathy. And consider yourself very lucky you don't have to deal with this.
I also suffer a lot from these problems, I also have a tendency (I believe) to telepathically broadcast my thoughts to others, in a way that I cannot control at all. If Medical Science was more advanced in the area of telepathy, it would be possible to analyse the (probably electromagnetic) waves emitted by your brain, and to understand what is going on. It is possible that your brain radiates too much high frequency waves, a problem which might affect more intelligent people. If Science was more advanced, it would perhaps be possible also to develop effective jamming devices. If you want to help scientific research in telepathy, and to fight a culture of silence in this area, I suggest you participate in my latest test: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=106946 (this shouldn't take you a long time).