View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Suspended
Okay, I try my best to let you understand what the truth is. Beside Jesus has seen God ,his father, no one ever see God. But I see him descenting from the sky and integrated into my body with my naked eyes. So just tell me, am I wrong or mistaken to meet him? This is his choice, not others can like or dislike about his doings.

My dharma is more than other Gods that's why I can or dare to fight all the devils, demons, bad gods in the spiritual realm. So far no God dare to fight them. This including the bad aliens or alien beasts. So you think someone who only acquired a small dharma can tackle these vast number of opposition parties?

I need ample intelligence, incremental wisdom, right judgement, ability of God like, good conscience, with minimum "omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent" abilities or catch up of higher dharma ability........ So can I bluffing about or play with my life with the fiercest devils ..... in the universe? I can get killed anyhow or anywhere or anytime just to do this on others' behalf. So you think it's kid's game?

I write with truth, that's why the purely formed Gods can put their trust on me. They keep their eyes on my saying and doing. That's why I never simply saying something that's not true. Their numbers are more than 50 millions. So you can see, what I have done for this world. More than half of them are bad gods, they can create more troubles to human that anyone can imagine about. But now they've become good Gods. So I'm not joking.