View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Master
Fish Kundalini as the Inner Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
I talk about the real kundalini experience. That you feel this enormous energy rising to the top of your head from your tail bone. Not just feeling energy in your lower spine.

That's usually the beginning of a "real Kundalini experience" (for some people who need it - but not everybody needs this). An energy experience or "kryia" is a manifestation of Kundalini purifying or unblocking the system. The real unblocking is at the level of consciousness transformation - a deep change in the ego of the person relative to the chakra where the change is happening. This can take a moment, or weeks, or months, or a lifetime or lifetimes. The "real Kundalini experience" is to know this is my Higher Self, as my inner Guide, as the God within. As Sri Vasudeva says, reality is that which never changes. Kundalini is a name for the power of God when it is manifesting in the human experience within us.

This meditation series is about working with that evolutionary energy of Kundalini manifesting in the subtle body in a conscious and deliberate way. This means learning how to invoke Kundalini, not forcibly, but naturally, more like an invitation to bring that deep Source energy from within to every chakra. How? By using techniques to work from the outside in (focus, pranayama, bandhas and other yogic techniques). AND if the Kundalini has awakened in you, you can also invite Her to the chakra you are working on.

This 21-day series is not focused on enlightenment but rather on very practical exercises to live life in total wellbeing - engaging all the chakras - because the seven chakras cover every area of life: physical, emotional, mental, communicative, intellectual and expansive. It's like going into the real "brain" and "nervous system" of the entire being and enhancing everything. Enlightenment doesn't just "happen". We have to work for it. We have to become deserving of it. This is another way to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
I do not understand how you can see yourself as disciple. I do not think that is what this is all about......following a guru. It is about YOU, spirits and universal energy. I think

A true guru manifests the same thing that the inner Guru manifests. A true Guru can awakened the Kundalini within through their power of shaktipat (energy transference). Once Kundalini (the inner Guru) is awakened, She naturally begins to guide from the inside. This, it is said, is when the real spiritual journey begins - because it is now operating at the level of consciousness transformation, not only energy experiences (which are more superficial). But this consciousness transformation journey is not an easy journey. That's why I became a disciple (a student) of my outer Guru, to help me understand and work with the awakened inner Guru.

Thank you for your questions as I'm sure other people are wondering the same thing.