View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I and a friend were lucky enough to be witness to what appeared to be a 'nuts and bolts' craft, very typical of classic 'flying saucer' with window holes around it, in the middle of a sunny day, floating in front of us, less than 100ft in the air - and the thing seemed to be around 40ft in width. I was 14 at the time (friend was 15) and at that point in my life wasn't interested in UFO's but obviously knew that what we were witnessing was something completely out of the ordinary.

It seemed to appear from nowhere and at first just hovered in front of us over the main road which ran through our village. My friend and I, in a state of shock started screaming repeatedly "what is it?" and "why aren't the cars stopping?", because although the traffic was light, cars weren't stopping or slowing to witness the massive object in the sky in front of them - makes me wonder if only my friend and I could see it. The craft then slowly started to move, descending ever so slightly as it did and went off toward the coast until it was behind houses and we couldn't see it anymore (the village was on the coast but about a mile from the actual beach).

We heard on the local radio that there had been other UFO sightings in the general area but I never read of anything officially documented.

Incredible experience!