View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfkin
I'm new here and figured this general type of thread Must be buried somewhere Here under UFOs but I couldn't find one. I just thought it would be interesting to know what we all have clearly seen/experienced as far as a Physical Visual Sighting.

As for me: 2013- The Orange-ball variety,rumbling version, close enough to be obvious (10miles? away or 20? above tree line). I Reported it to a UFO website and a month later when the stats came out, someone 40 miles away had reported the Same one the same night I did! wooHoo. Validation was a thrill for us. (hubby watched this one with me).

2016-A very bright light bigger than the space station and not moving (I had a fantasy I was seeing a supernova at first----hahaha) that just sat there for several minutes and then blinked right out. Not "UFO" certain for this one.

1990's-My greatest experience so far--One of the types Whitley Strieber would have called a "howler". Out in the remote woods of Idaho,rock hounding one summer, I heard "a celestial song" and then a peculiar metallic escalating wolf-howl-sound, repeat many times. It was eerie,otherworldly and beautiful. My partner in the tent heard it too but would Not get up with me. I was still awake when the sounds stopped and I thought "it's going to Leave now!" so I got out of the tent to watch the sky. Sure enough the thing "took off" ,now Utterly silent,from where it had been "working". I was in the forest and it just went to tree top level to give me a good look with few branches in the way. It looked like a Christmas tree! It had So many blinking colors I was just flabbergasted with excitement. It cruised off horizontal then I couldn't see it. The next morning the caretaker of the campground said she'd listened to the "music of the spheres" too but didn't get up to see anything. She was an experienced forester of the area and knew darn well that was no animal OR local "machine".

1970's-A Big dark thing that blocked out a great deal of the starry summer sky,it was so low, as it flew past. I was sleeping outside startled awake by my intuition. Then heard a sort of clicking on a far horizon,a silent moment,then the clicking right above me with the passing shadow,then a silent moment,then the clicking far far away the direction it had gone. I was told it might have been experimental stealth. But my opinion is that it was just too huge.

And several little things over the decades, too I enjoyed but can't call "biggies".

Not UFOs .... not exactly flying either ....... i had gone on a search with my kids one summer and even got close up views through my telescope twice, something i though impossible as they appear and disappear quickly.

The first one i observed appear like Mars but was in the wrong spot in the night sky and it was cloudy! I could FEEL it was CONSCIOUSLY AWARE. I was perplexed to say the least .... as i had never seen anything i could not identify and explain. The thinking mind CANNOT get it right ....... but the Intuitive Higher Mind gets it FEELINGLY ~

A few weeks later with Mars at Opposition i took my telescope to show a friend the Polar cap on Mars. As i set up the scope a second Mars appeared and i zoomed in on it quickly ...... one light became two ...... and then 5. It was in the form of a Sacred Geometric Light design ...... it was the Symbol of the Christ! It drew a cross in the sky!

9 months later i watched another appear out of nowhere and even captured a video as it moved right overhead , no more than 350 feet away. This One was making shifting patterns ...... ancient Roman Seals .... Mercury , Jupiter and then a cross ~ This one i also observed through the telescope !

Called St. Elmos Fire by early explorers ~

Foo Fighters by WW2 pilots .....

In the 1950s these Balls of Light .... Super-Conscious emanations .....shut down Nuclear Missiles in both America and Russia ....all of them!

I do believe they are the Highest of the Divine Emanations ..... Seraphim ~