View Single Post
Old 28-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Suspended

My problem with manifestation and the whole thing about reality is that if we literally just manifest things out of thin air then to me that takes alot out of life.

i cant go back to normal life because ive seen the craziest things. like in the movie lucy how she can control radio waves and what naw, i must have hijacked my TV and projected my thoughts into the TV.. after all everything is just 1's and 0's. Can you imagine being able to send out radio waves from your "spirit body" and have your TV pick them up and translate it into audio and video like a normal tv show.... because unless the parallel reality theory is correct, thats what must of happened. And apparently my paranoid vibes were effecting the people around me as well because they were acting damn weird too. Maybe my paranoid vibes causes my sister to say my friend was all messed up because i was outputting such "disruptive" vibrations that she said the wrong thing like a Freudian slip or what naw.

another one of my problems is a moral issue like someone mentioned. i have meditated on money falling from the sky and i have found money about 4 times, but obviously someone lost it, or did i really manifest it out of thin air? I guess in theory if everything is just energy condensed into "physical state" then its as if we live in an infinite energy bubble that can take any form.. so if you just think about money and go for a hike through the woods and find 100$, is that 100$ literally part of you that magically appeared for you to find? would you have found it if you went for a walk down town rather than the woods, or did you cause someone to lose it?

i am also very dual minded like someone said. In my current state i just want the money as if life is a game, well i play computer games for fun, i grind for levels and items and play countless hours of FPS RTS to get godlike skills.. i dont want to grid at walmart to make 20k a year to bank up enough to start my own business, yada yada when i could be surfing all day or doing a 2 year AT hike, taking in all the scenery. But then i think to myself that there are some things i dont want to be rich for, like starting a restaraunt or maybe a construction business. Just buying a business takes all the satisfaction out of it. So yea im quite bipolar on this.