View Single Post
Old 14-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Paradox
One night a few years ago one of my past lives emerged through a dream. You can not believe me or call it a dream and I'd understand, I felt the same way at first. Anyway here it goes.

I came across the ocean to the Americas as one of the earliest non-native settlers to colonize. I don't know 100% where, considering not all details were revealed.

Anyway I settled down with a woman who was from the location. It was actually love...but after a while the rest of my "people" came and killed pretty much the entire village, took their things, did horrible things and so forth.

I couldn't do anything but let it happen, anyway the end of my "dream" is me holding my "wife" as she passes and I tell her Ill find her again in the next life and make things okay.

Anyway...I forgot about it for a while until I met this girl. I can honestly say she's the only person but myself I can even feel anything for besides myself. I immediately thought of my past life dream and thought it was/is her.

Unfortunately, it's nothing more than a friendship and I respect that...but it often makes me feel really sad. I cant even imagine being with a different person, I always feel sad and lonely....even if people are around...

Moral: Careful what you do in this life, it may haunt younin the next.

Feeling sad and lonely was likely what you felt after your "wife's" passing, and likely what you carried with you until you died, hence that karmic feeling.

AFAIK the way to resolve this sort of karma is to restart processing that feeling directly, not as a victim of it but proactively. Think of it as unfinished emotional processing work, and set aside some time in the day/night to allow the sad/lonely feeling, allow yourself to feel it, embrace it even, and your life journey might be able to shift forwards again instead of being trapped in this cul-de-sac.

I had a similar dream event when I was young which threw me way off balance, it took me years to even figure out it was most likely a past life.