View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 02:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
This is sorta an unpopular opinion here, but it's my belief and I'll say it anyway that twin flames arent linked to just one particular person. Could it be perhaps that you sensed the same energy/vibes from the second girl because she was also your twin flame? Just curious. Not suggesting that's the case. Twin flames often dont "come back to you" because the energy is already switched to another potential TF. Could also be why you're not interested in your former twin flames new change of character.

So far I've met the same soul type in two different people. A long time ago, before I ever knew what a twin foamed was, a couple days before someone died, this person who passed told me there were at least 12 (pontentially) that I could meet in my life. Not that that's what will happen but just that's how many are out there. Both of these relationships had the same intensity of passion, love, closeness, and understanding. Lots of growth. Recognition.

By the way your writing is fine I liked reading your story.

Hey there I’d like to know more about your theory and about the person who died. It’s funny because I had a made up theory (not even gonna say that I ‘felt’ it or anything because I’m not ‘intuned’ to this kind of things. But I do like thinking ;) ) although I always thought that there was only one twin, I always sort of made believe that our soul tribe (and this means to me other people who could be our ‘twin’, just not as strongly as the ‘one’, ) constituted of twelve people. Six men and six women. I don’t know, just a thought.

I’m going to bed now, but feel free to pm me or continue this thread.

Thanks, I’m flattered that you liked my writing. I’m glad you enjoyed reading, I appreciate your reply.